In my component files, the tools for cross-references work except for \at and \in. These commands produce links that display properly but go to a null page, i.e., nowhere. Sample file: Test.tex \setupinteraction[state=start,color=blue,% contrastcolor=darkred, style=rm, click=yes, display=new, ] \startcomponent Test.tex %\starttext reference on \at[myref1] reference in note\in[myref1] reference: \at[myref1]n\in[myref1] \page text\footnote[myref1]{a footnote} more text\footnote[myref2]{another footnote} \stopcomponent %\stoptext If I run the file with \starttext…\stoptext, all is well. I am using the latest beta (ConTeXt ver: 2013.05.31 21:57 MKIV beta fmt) Alan