ConTeXT does not seem to be finding the fonts that I have in my OSFONTDIR, which is set in my .bash_profile by the line export OSFONTDIR=./Users/bowen1/Library/Fonts/ I have clean-installed the latest beta (ConTeXt ver: 2017.03.26 16:15 MKIV beta) The file processes but substitutes fonts for what I want: mkiv lua stats > loaded fonts: 10 files: latinmodern-math.otf, lmroman10-bold.otf, lmroman10-bolditalic.otf, lmroman10-italic.otf, lmroman10-regular.otf, lmroman12-regular.otf, lmromancaps10-regular.otf, texgyretermes-math.otf, texgyrecursor-regular.otf, texgyrepagella-regular.otf Files worked until yesterday (with the latest beta). But then I began experimenting with a Hieroglyphic font….. I am running MacOS 10.12.4 (if that is relevant). Any suggestions will be most welcome. Alan