To answer my own question, after experimentation: \index[key]{form::entry} with \setupregister[index][form][textstyle=\hskip1em] A. On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Alan Bowen wrote: > Sorry: My effort escaped without a subject line. > > > In placing the heads and subheads of indices, \index defaults to > > Head locator > Head > subhead locator > > I need to get the subhead without repeating the Head, as in > Head locator > subhead locator > > How can I do this? Is there some documentation on this that I can read? > > Alan > >