I would like to use the OTF versions of MdSymbol located at http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/mdsymbol/otf as my math font. I have dropped the 3 OTF files into my user's font directory and run > mtxrun --script fonts --reload Also, I get the following output after executing the list command. > mtxrun --script fonts --list --all --pattern=MdSymbol* mdsymbol mdsymbolbold MdSymbol-Bold.otf mdsymbolbold mdsymbolbold MdSymbol-Bold.otf mdsymbollight mdsymbollight MdSymbol-Light.otf mdsymbolnormal mdsymbolregular MdSymbol-Regular.otf mdsymbolregular mdsymbolregular MdSymbol-Regular.otf mdsymbolsemibold mdsymbolsemibold MdSymbol-Semibold.otf So it seems that ConTeXt is finding my fonts; however, when I set \usemodule[simplefonts] \setmathfont[MdSymbol] in my ConTeXt document and run `context foo.tex`, I get resolvers > modules > loaded: 'simplefonts' (/usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/tex/context/third/simplefonts/t-simplefonts.tex loading > ConTeXt User Module / Simplefonts <+ /usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/tex/context/third/simplefonts/t-simplefonts.lua>) fonts > typescripts > unknown: library 'loc' {/usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-math.map}{/usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/fonts/map/dvips/lm/lm-rm.map}{/usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/fonts/map/pdftex/context/mkiv-base.map} fonts > typescripts > unknown: library 'mdsymbol' backend > xmp > using file '/usr/local/texlive/current/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/lpdf-pdx.xml' pages > flushing realpage 1, userpage 1 ) The trouble seems to be the line fonts > typescripts > unknown: library 'mdsymbol' which I guess is keeping the MdSymbol OTFs from being loaded, but I have no idea how to fix this. I would appreciate any help that can be provided. Thanks, Troy Henderson