I would like to reset the page number counter after the first (title) page. Currently, I have \setupfooter[state=empty] \setuppagenumbering[location={footer,middle}] \setupfootertexts[Page \currentpage\ of \lastpage] \starttext This is my title page \page \resetnumber[page] This is page 1. \page This is page 2. \stoptext but the second page footer renders as "Page 2 of 3" and the third page footer renders as "Page 3 of 3". I would like the second page footer to render "Page 1 of 2" and the third page footer to render "Page 2 of 2". That is, I would like the first (title) page to not be used in the computation of \currentpage or \lastpage. Troy Henderson