I would like to create PDF bookmarks in my ConTeXt document, but I do not want my document arranged in "normal" chapter/sections. I know that I can do \setupinteraction[state=start] \placebookmarks[chapter,section,subsection][chapter,section] \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark] and then in my document I can do \chapter{Foo} In this case, my PDF bookmark appears as "1 Foo". Furthermore, in the document itself, the chapter heading shows as "1 Foo". I would like the bookmark to just appear as "Foo" and I do not want ANY chapter/section headings when I issue the \chapter{Foo} or \section{Bar} commands. That is, in the document, I would like those commands to basically JUST create the bookmarks and have the bookmarks omit the chapter/section number. Troy