I've encountered a MetaPost issue, and since many MetaPost users also use ConTeXt (and vice-versa), I am posting this question on both lists. The command > show identity rotated 270 yscaled 0.5; outputs (0,0,0,1,-0.5,0) as expected, while the command > show identity transformed (0,0,0,1,-0.5,0); errors with --- ! Missing `)' has been inserted. , l.26 ^^Ishow identity transformed (0,0,0,1, -0.5,0); --- I am using MetaPost 1.504, and the problem seems to be that MetaPost does not like me using the sextuple (0,0,0,1,-0.5,0) directly, but this is the most convenient method for me to describe my transformations. Is this a bug in MetaPost, or am I not allowed to use transformations directly with sextuples? Troy Henderson