* Suppress a Single Chapter from ToC
@ 2013-01-27  1:45 Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2013-01-27  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

How can I suppress a single (one particular) chapter from being printed in
the Table of Contents?

Troy

* Re: Suppress a Single Chapter from ToC
@ 2013-01-27 15:52 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-01-27 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 27.01.2013 um 02:45 schrieb Troy Henderson <thenders@gmail.com>:

> How can I suppress a single (one particular) chapter from being printed in the Table of Contents?

\startchapter[title=…,saveinlist=no]

Wolfgang

* Re: Suppress a Single Chapter from ToC
@ 2013-01-27 18:35   ` Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2013-01-27 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

> \startchapter[title=…,saveinlist=no]

Unfortunately, this removes the PDF bookmark for this chapter.  I would
like to keep the "left side" bookmark but not show it in the Table of

@ 2013-01-28  4:59     ` Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2013-01-28  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Unfortunately, this removes the PDF bookmark for this chapter.  I would
> like to keep the "left side" bookmark but not show it in the Table of
> Contents.

What I would like is to have my title page followed by my table of contents
both have PDF bookmarks and neither listed in the actual table of
contents.  Currently, I'm (badly) faking it by

\startchapter[title={Title Page},list={\mbox{}}]
\stopchapter

\startchapter[title={Table of Contents},list={\mbox{}}]
   \placecontent[criterium=all]
\stopchapter

This does create bookmarks for both pages, but it creates a very narrow
link to these pages on the ToC page.  I don't want any evidence of those
"chapters" listed on the ToC page.

@ 2013-01-28  6:26       ` Troy Henderson
From: Troy Henderson @ 2013-01-28  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)