2011/7/14 Hans Hagen > you can look at the list of reported fonts, and put those in the > windows/fonts (forget about type1, just stick to the ttf/otf) > I executed find . -name '*Gyre*' But that does not find anything. or instead you can use fonts that come with the operating system when making > the pdf > I am building on Linux and the editing has to be done on Windows. So I am afraid that it is not going to work. (But I like to be proven wrong.) I removed all setting of fonts, so I think the OS font was used. But the same problem in Adobe. (LMRoman) -- Cecil Westerhof