2011/7/23 Wolfgang Schuster > > Am 23.07.2011 um 11:28 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > > I would like to integrate qr-codes into documents. ( > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_code) Is this possible with ConTeXt? > > > \usemodule[zint] > > There is a example at the end of the module. > Works thanks. I had to install zint, but now I can generate them. (And I have to delve into the matter of-course.) One strange thing. Sometimes I get: dummy.texerror: No data received, no symbol generated The generated PDF looks okay to me and when I generate him again, I do not get the error and the generated PDF looks the same to me. -- Cecil Westerhof