2011/7/14 luigi scarso > >> > Is this a problem because of the old Adobe version, or the used fonts? > >> > If > >> > the latter, which fonts should I use to circumvent this problem? > >> > > >> > At the moment I am using: > >> > \usetypescript[helvetica] > >> > \setupbodyfont[helvetica] > >> > because they did not like the default font. > >> It's simple: the host where the adobe pro is run has not the fonts. > >> So the host must install these fonts --- they have a permissive > >> license and they come with the minimals too. > >> This will be true whatever version of Acrobat Pro you will use, even X. > > > > I did not think it had to do with 8, but it is never wrong to ask. > > > > Maybe a dump question, but how do I install the fonts? Or how do I > determine > > a font that is installed with ConTeXt and Adobe? They have about 700 > fonts. > > So maybe there is an usable font that both systems have. > The font with the minimals are inside the minimals and they can be > query with mtxrun. > They are independent and separated from the system. > The same for texlive. > I just ran: mtxrun --script fonts --list --info --pattern="*" but only get: mtx-fonts | mtx-fonts | mapping : texmfhome mtx-fonts | fontname: texmfhome mtx-fonts | fullname: texmfhome mtx-fonts | filename: texmfhome.otf mtx-fonts | family : texmfhome mtx-fonts | weight : medium mtx-fonts | style : normal mtx-fonts | width : normal mtx-fonts | variant : normal mtx-fonts | subfont : mtx-fonts | fweight : mtx-fonts | I also ran: mtxrun --script fonts --reload But that does not change the output from: mtxrun --script fonts --list --info --pattern="*" Windows and MacOS have they way to install/query system fonts. > Usually one install a font from context into the system fonts as an > ordinary font, at least under Windows. > I work with ConTeXt under Linux and Adobe runs under Windows. What do I need to do to get things working. -- Cecil Westerhof