2011/8/17 Mojca Miklavec > >>> Is it possible to work with smileys in ConTeXt? > > Instead of using something like ;-}, what looks nice, but is not the > > highpoint of typography, I would like to use something like \smiley, > \grin, > > \cool, … > > My suggestion would be to find a set of PNG (or other) images that you > like, put them all into some subfolder and then define a list in the > spirit of: > \def\smiley{\externalfigure[img/smilies/smiley.png][height=\lineheight]} > > Of course you can also use fonts (even marvosym), but they will only > show ugly black-and-white strokes which is probably not what you want. > At least originally was it what I wanted. Because when you use fonts they scale to the fontsize you are using. So I would think that looks the best. But you make a good point. (If you want auto-replacement to work, you need a few more hacks, but > I would personally not like smilies to be inserted automatically.) > Neither do I. ;-} -- Cecil Westerhof