2011/7/14 Mojca Miklavec > > I typesetted my document yes. The client has to receive a deliverable > this > > weekend, so my stress hormones will be high the coming days. I have to > count > > my options and select the best. (Or least bad.) > > If there are tiny corrections to do they can just as well edit the > sources themselves (or send you corrections). > That was as how I expected it to going to work. But (now) they want to be completely independent. 'Everybody' should have the possibility to edit the document. In hindsight it was properly the wrong decision to work with ConTeXt. The quality of the document is high, but because of the shift in requirements there is now a problem. Well, I like a challenge. Now I got one. :-) Maybe I should dedicate a page to this problem. I am taken by surprise, but if I can circumvent others to have the same surprise ... -- Cecil Westerhof