When you use itemize text is neatly put under each-other. I have the folowing in a macro: \bTR \RowWorkTable{}{\bullet\space #1} \eTR When text is overflowing to the following line, the text starts under the bullet. I would like it to start under the character after the space, just like in itemize. How would I do this? As a hack I now use: \bTR \RowWorkTable{}{\startitemize \item #1 \stopitemize} \eTR This does what I want, but I do not find it very pretty. (I have also the feeling that it makes the compilation time longer.) -- Cecil Westerhof