2011/7/14 Peter Münster > > The problem is that my document already is finished. First I could just > > deliver a PDF file. Now they want to edit it themselves. > > They could install context on their computer... > They could, but they will not. Some facts of life are not easily changed. To be honest I do not think it is a real solution. If I see how much work it was for me to get things done and taking into account that I am a command-line 'freak', you can not expect point and click people to do it. -- Cecil Westerhof