2011/8/15 Wolfgang Schuster > > > Until now I worked with Emacs to edit ConTeXt documents. Because I have > to make a manual for the client, I now work under Windows with TeXworks. In > Emacs I could easily reformat my (source) lines, to be not wider as 72 > characters. Is something like that possible with TeXworks. > > You can change it in the menu bar: Format -> Hard Wrap… > Works, thanks. > Also: there is a spell-checking option, bet there are no languages to > choose from. How can I install languages? > > Take a look at the TeXworks manual: > http://www.tug.org/texworks/#Documentation > I'll do that. -- Cecil Westerhof