2011/7/19 Hans Hagen > fyi: there is an archive with a bunch of tests (mostly mine but I > occasionally add -adapted- samples from the list): > > http://www.pragma-ade.nl/**context/latest/cont-tst.7z > > Quite some of these can be used for testing, some can also serve as > examples of usage. I have a script that can process them and keep track of > changes at a rough pixel level but simply have no time to keep up with that. > How much time would cost that? Maybe I could do that. -- Cecil Westerhof