2011/7/4 Cecil Westerhof > 2011/7/4 Wolfgang Schuster > >> > Attached a tex and a pdf file. It shows the original and your solution, >> but also the preferred solution. (But hard coded, not with a macro.) Would >> it be possible to get the preferred solution in a macro? >> >> Tell ConTeXt where is should break the line with “\\”. >> >> \MVCa{usedmodel}{firstViewFromSeveral\\ secondViewFromSeveral\\ >> thirthViewFromSeveral\\ fourthViewFromSeveral}{usedController} >> > > Thanks. In the dummy.tex it works. In my own document it does not. Looks > like I changed something in my environment. Have to find out what. > It is not in my environment. The use of \completecontent wreck havoc on this. See the attachments. -- Cecil Westerhof