Thanks for the speedy reply. 2011/7/14 luigi scarso > > Is this a problem because of the old Adobe version, or the used fonts? If > > the latter, which fonts should I use to circumvent this problem? > > > > At the moment I am using: > > \usetypescript[helvetica] > > \setupbodyfont[helvetica] > > because they did not like the default font. > It's simple: the host where the adobe pro is run has not the fonts. > So the host must install these fonts --- they have a permissive > license and they come with the minimals too. > This will be true whatever version of Acrobat Pro you will use, even X. > I did not think it had to do with 8, but it is never wrong to ask. Maybe a dump question, but how do I install the fonts? Or how do I determine a font that is installed with ConTeXt and Adobe? They have about 700 fonts. So maybe there is an usable font that both systems have. -- Cecil Westerhof