2011/8/3 Wolfgang Schuster > > That is in this case a better solution. For one in my solution the table > became to wide. (Do not know why.) > > >> The combined width of the columns in your table had been \textwidth but >> there is also a space between the columns which makes the table wider than >> the normal text. >> > > Is it know how much spave this is? For another table I now use: > \starttable[|w(.10\textwidth)|p(.82\textwidth)|] > > This looks about right, but if there is a better way to do it … > > > Set only a width for the first column, the width of the “p” column > is calculated by ConTeXt. > That does not work. The p column will become as long as the first column: \starttext \starttable[|w(.10\textwidth)|p(.82\textwidth)|] \HL \NC Field one \NC A quit long field to show what goes wrong \NC\AR \HL \stoptable \starttable[|w(.10\textwidth)|p|] \HL \NC Field one \NC A quit long field to show what goes wrong \NC\AR \HL \stoptable \stoptext -- Cecil Westerhof