I am creating a PDF document with ConTeXt. This document should also be editable by the client itself. Two persons in the company I am working for tried to add annotations for me. One was using Infix. When trying to edit the document, he auto magically was transferred to a place in the document 30 or 40 pages further. Someone else worked with NitroPDF. He managed (as far as I know without problems) to give 38 annotations, but the size of the document increased from 5.4 MB to 102 MB. This looks not workable. Is there a way I can change the generated PDF so that the client will be able to edit the PDF when he gets it, or could I better generate HTML? -- Cecil Westerhof