2011/7/14 Mojca Miklavec > From Adobe's point of view the page number is just a string that has > nothing to do with the page number itself. And so is the index. Adobe > has no information at all that the thing on the first page is an index > and thus won't update it. > Then I have a problem. :-{ > You also cannot expect from Adobe to support editing equations. > I agree. > You would need to convince your clients to use something similar to > LyX (and convince TeX developers to write a better LyX) in order to do > that. > That is not going to work I am afraid. Besides that uses TeX/LaTeX and my document is ConTeXt. Is there a possibility to export to a format that is editable? HTML is possible of-course, but is there a better possibility? -- Cecil Westerhof