2011/7/5 Wolfgang Schuster > > I am trying the following: > > \button[backgroundcolor=darkgray,framecolor=black,framecorner=round]{Go > Back}[PreviousJump] > > > > The parameter framecolor works (I tried it with green). Framecorner works > also, but backgroundcolor not. How can I change the background and text > color of the button? > > ...,background=color,backgroundcolor=darkgray,color=,... > Works. I now have: \button[ background=color, backgroundcolor=darkgray, color=white, framecolor=black, framecorner=round, rulethickness=2pt] {Go Back} [PreviousJump] and this does what I want. One slight problem. The backgroundcolor is a rectangle en goes out of the rounded button. -- Cecil Westerhof