2011/7/4 Wolfgang Schuster > > Attached a tex and a pdf file. It shows the original and your solution, > but also the preferred solution. (But hard coded, not with a macro.) Would > it be possible to get the preferred solution in a macro? > > Tell ConTeXt where is should break the line with “\\”. > > \MVCa{usedmodel}{firstViewFromSeveral\\ secondViewFromSeveral\\ > thirthViewFromSeveral\\ fourthViewFromSeveral}{usedController} > Thanks. In the dummy.tex it works. In my own document it does not. Looks like I changed something in my environment. Have to find out what. -- Cecil Westerhof