I have a macro to display MVC (model-view-controller) info: \define[3]\MVC{ \starttabulate[|l|l|] \NC \Important[Model]: \NC #1 \NC\NR \NC \Important[View]: \NC #2 \NC\NR \NC \Important[Controller]: \NC #3 \NC\NR \stoptabulate \myblank } Sometimes the info is very long. Now it is displayed in one long line that scrolls off the screen. How can I change this. Ideally would be if I could give in the macro call where a new line should start, but just automatically formatted would be good enough. -- Cecil Westerhof