2011/8/5 Wolfgang Schuster > > Am 05.08.2011 um 09:02 schrieb Cecil Westerhof: > > > When you use itemize text is neatly put under each-other. > > I have the folowing in a macro: > > \bTR \RowWorkTable{}{\bullet\space #1} \eTR > > > > When text is overflowing to the following line, the text starts under the > bullet. I would like it to start under the character after the space, just > like in itemize. How would I do this? > > You can use descriptions with “location=left”. > I tried that, but it did not work. I think I'll stay with the 'ugly' solution. It is only in the macro itself. So I live with it. (For the moment being.) > > As a hack I now use: > > \bTR \RowWorkTable{}{\startitemize \item #1 \stopitemize} \eTR > > > > This does what I want, but I do not find it very pretty. (I have also the > feeling that it makes the compilation time longer.) > > It’s slower but you won’t notice a difference of a few microseconds. > Sometimes ConTeXt takes a lot longer to compile. (Two to three times. Do not ask me why.) It looks like this happened when I made the change. So I will not bother about it. -- Cecil Westerhof