2011/8/12 Cecil Westerhof > In the mean while, see if this helps: > >> , >> especially the note at >> < >> http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Simple_Windows_Installation#Step_1:_Download_all_bits_and_pieces >> >. >> > That does the same as where I had a problem with. The manager wants to close for the weekend. So I'll have to try Willi's solution when I am home. (There I have Vista I think -I almost never work at home with Windows-, but I hope that what work in Vista, will work in XP also.) -- Cecil Westerhof