Two days ago I already posted about this. But because of a glitch at my side, it became a conversation between me and Hans Hagen. I have almost finished writing documentation with ConTeXt. Now the client also needs to have the possibility to change the document. We are so far that the client will work with Adobe Acrobat. Now I have to prove that they can edit it. My boss has a 'recent' version 8 (latest is X). It does not look very promising to edit a document, but that is at this moment not the biggest problem. When I try to change text, I get: All or part of the selection has no available system font. You cannot add or delete text using the currently selected font. I have added a screenshot of the font properties. Is this a problem because of the old Adobe version, or the used fonts? If the latter, which fonts should I use to circumvent this problem? At the moment I am using: \usetypescript[helvetica] \setupbodyfont[helvetica] because they did not like the default font. -- Cecil Westerhof