I have specified the headnumber of chapter to be "the Number chpt". By using \setuplist and \placelist with the attributes "label=yes", I could get a content with the label as what I want. But the headnumber of chapter label on bookmarks is still using "Number" intead of "the Number chpt". What should I do to enable this feature? A minimal example: \setuplabeltext[en][chapter={the , chpt}] \setupinteraction[state=start] \placebookmarks[chapter,section] \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark] \setuplist[chapter,section,subsection][alternative=c] \setuplist[chapter][distance=3em] \setuplist[section][margin=2em] \setuplist[subsection][margin=4em] \starttext \placelist[chapter,section,subsection][label=yes] \chapter{first} \input knuth \chapter{second} \input knuth \section{second2} \input knuth \subsection{second3} \input knuth \stoptext