Hello, I am trying to set captions like paragraphs where the label is indented negatively, like in case of itemize lists. I was successful but now I cant set the text like a paragraph, it means I need hyphenation. In some cases (different font) the picture is moved too much and is over the lines (hope this I can solve with light experimenting with the pic's width). here is the best result: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4393365/obrazky_pok.pdf here the code: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4393365/obrazky_pok.tex and here the other example with the pic under the lines: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4393365/obrazky2.pdf Help appreciated. Jan Hejzl