Hello, I am trying to learn how to set up the layout according to my exact wish and can't achieve one thing. How to remove those annoying tight spaces on both sides? I simply need 1.5cm on the side of binding and 0.5cm on the outer one. Here is the source: \enableregime[utf] \mainlanguage[cz] \setuppapersize[A5][A4] \setuplayout[% location=middle, width=fit, height=505.4pt, topspace=51.13pt, header=0pt, headerdistance=0pt, leftmargindistance=0pt, rightmargindistance=0pt, rightmargin=0pt, leftmargin=15mm, rightmargin=5mm, leftedgeditstance=0pt, rightedgedistance=0pt, footerdistance=13.3pt, footer=13.3pt, grid=yes, marking=on ] \setuppagenumbering[location=right] \showgrid \showframe \starttext \input{tufte} \stoptext Thank, Honza Hejzl