* Re: Embedding of ICC profiles and preflight
@ 2011-09-02  7:12 Honza Hejzl
From: Honza Hejzl @ 2011-09-02  7:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

So, it is interesting and more complicated. The exact part:

\setupbackend
   [format=PDF/X-1a:2001,
    intent=Coated FOGRA39 (ISO 12647-2:2004),
    option=always,% for a much bigger document :-)
   ]

… seems to work on my Debian standalone ConTeXt installation (ok, I will
test it again but it objected nothing (about ICC not embedded) in yesteday
in Acrobat's preflight) but on my Win XP standalone one it doesn't work. I
have the profiles in the same directories, of course. On Win it can't eat
the comma, on Debian it can.

Although the advice:

\definecolor[cmykblack][k=1]
\setupcolors[rgb=no,cmyk=yes,intent=overprint,textcolor=cmykblack]

… seems very logical, it doesn't work, preflight still sees the text like a
greyscale.

Thanks, Honza

* Re: Embedding of ICC profiles and preflight
@ 2011-09-06 17:57 Honza Hejzl
From: Honza Hejzl @ 2011-09-06 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

It seems, after several preflights, that option=always in \setupbackends
still does not work. Is anyone able to try to produce such a file an offer
it for preflight? I have tried it on both win and unix standalone
installations, have icc profiles placed correctly but Acrobat still says the
same…

Thanks, Honza Hejzl

* Re: Embedding of ICC profiles and preflight
@ 2011-09-01 18:53 Honza Hejzl
From: Honza Hejzl @ 2011-09-01 18:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Heureka, don't know why but now, with your example, Acrobat sees just a one
simple error – it sees like a gray object the pagenumber!

Honza Hejzl

* Embedding of ICC profiles and preflight
@ 2011-09-01 13:30 Honza Hejzl
From: Honza Hejzl @ 2011-09-01 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context