Hi I am trying to shape my pdf for preflight. There is a problem with overprint (normal in case of a black text on a white page – 1/1 printing). If I use: \definecolor[cmykblack][c=0,m=0,y=0,k=1] \setupcolors[ rgb=no, cmyk=yes, intent=overprint, textcolor=cmykblack ] … everything seems to be ok but footnotes. With some tweaking with commands like \def\over#1{\startcolorintent[overprint]#1\stopcolorintent} it is possible to (at least) make those tiny numbers of footnotes overprinted. But I am not able to do it with text (using of \textcommand does not work). Is there any simple solution for that? [ Answers like "What do you need that for? or "Ask them if they are capable to print it as it stands." are forbidden! :o) ] Thanks, Honza Hejzl