Hello ConTeXists, My questions are still without any response. I am not sure why, maybe they are not clearly explained. I have found two problems about figures: 1) It is impossible to achieve proper text wrapping around figure when the GRID is ON. I have tried more suggestions (see my source). 2) The second thing is there is no way how to change alignment in captions. \enableregime[utf] \mainlanguage[en] \setuppapersize[A5][A5] \definefloat[figure][figures] \setuplayout[grid=yes] \setupcaption[figure][% align=left, %align=right, style=\ss, distance=2pt,before={\noindent}] \showgrid \starttext \input tufte %\movesidefloat[x=10pt,y=-40pt] %\movesidefloat[3*line] %\hangsidefloat[3] \placefigure[left]{sdf}{\externalfigure[none][height=3cm]} \input tufte \stoptext Any help appreciated. Honza Hejzl