Hello, I am trying to split a book in separated chapter files. Every of them includes: \startcomponent kap01 \environment environ %this I use because it is great to fine-tune shorter parts of book, it saves a lot of time \product kniha \starttext ... \stoptext Processing of single chapter files is ok. In my productfile I have: \startproduct kniha \component kap01 \component kap02 \stopproduct Of course, I have both chapters saved like kap01.tex... I have that directory structure: \Pes\environ.tex \Pes\kap01\kap01.tex \Pes\kap02\kap02.tex \Pes\kniha\kniha.tex – this is the product file. But when I try to process the product file, it saves kniha.log, kniha.tuc but no pdf file. Interesting is, the console says exactly: mkiv lua stats > result saved in file - kniha.pdf But no, it really doesn't save anything... Thanks, Honza Hejzl