On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Bill Meahan wrote: > Is there any issue with "stacking" layers on top of each other? > > What I want to do is create a newsletter nameplate consisting of a base > layer containing a JPEG graphic of a logo, a partially-transparent layer > above that to screen the graphic and a top layer containing the newsletter > name in a large and fancy font ala' *The New York Times" & al. > > I've already created a nameplate in Inkscape and can simply place the > resultant graphic but I'd like to do the whole thing in ConTeXt if I can as > I could easily use the technique in other situations. > > I'll wikify any answers. > > http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20090628.103925.be696f95.en.html -- luigi