On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Hans Hagen wrote: > On 7/16/2014 5:08 PM, Russ Urquhart wrote: > >> I have been a tech writer for more than 25 years. I have been using and >> learning Context for the last few years. I would agree with everyone in >> thanking Hans and everyone else for this great product and it's support. >> It's been mentioned that the source is available to view. Is it possible >> that, given some standard of commenting with the code , a tool like Doxygen >> could be used to compile a reference guide of sorts? >> > > the interface is described in cont-en.xml (should be updated, yes) > > there's also: > > context --ctx=s-mod font-sel.mkvi > > > see also http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Modules ( mine http://foundry.supelec.fr/gf/project/modules/ is broken ... ) -- luigi