On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 6:29 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > Dear list, > > I have the following minimal example: > > \starttext > \message{En español usamos acentuación} > \stoptext > > Saved as utf-8, Linux displays the message fine. (I guess MacOS X would > do the same.) > > The problem is the standard console in Windows. It requires IBM codepage > 850 exclusively. (Or at least, I don’t know how to display utf-8 strings.) > > Is there any way to display the content of the \message above as cp850 > from a utf-8 source? > > Many thanks for your help, > > What happen when you use Lucida Console as font ? -- luigi