On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Sander Maijers wrote: > I want to adjust my document to have Lucida as main typeface, but with > brief passages (a few words at most) in a typeface that has the IPA glyphs > like Gentium. > > I've skimmed the manual and the ConTeXt garden Wiki but I do not yet > understand which commands I should use where and with which options to > achieve this -- preferably in a concise way. > > Could someone please explain and point out what most current documentation > I should read and in which order to fully understand how to work with > typography in ConTexT? (Obviously I am not a typographer or typesetter, I > just write documents.) > > I am in a hurry now to complete my document so I would appreciate concrete > hints to help with my current need. Still, I am interested to learn a lot > about this functionality in the long term. > Do you know the simplefonts module ? -- luigi