On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Thomas Klein wrote: > Hello ConTeXt-Crew, > > thank you very much for this fantastic application. I'm a former > LaTeX-user and now I can't imagine to go back ever. > > Recently I tried to install ConTeXt in an android smartphone with help of > the app "debian noroot". Everything went fine and I'm able to compile > documents, but all \framed-Commands lead to the error-message > > "tex error on line 2 in file...: !You can't use '\hrule' here except with > leaders" > > The minimal example is: > > \starttext > \framed{Hello} > \stoptext > > I suspect the cause for this might be missing packages (metapost?). Can > you give me any hint, what packages I have to install? I installed the > ConTeXt Standalone from contextgarden and I'm running context version > 2016.01.18 22:21 (ConTeXt Process Management 0.63). I already tried to > install the package texlive-metapost, but it didn't help. > > > Did you used first-setup.sh ? Which platform luatex is using ? -- luigi