On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 7:20 AM Mojca Miklavec < mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > (But I > could use the binaries from TL as a starting point.) > > well, something that works is better than nothing but of course one can always install a scheme from texlive. > That's either cross-compiling, but probably easier to simply put some > proper hardware in place, so that we can also run the test suite. > > I was thinking of getting hold of another Raspberry and trying to > install a 64-bit system on it. Or maybe dig out my super old Pine64 > and build on that one. ubuntu 64bit is ok on rpi3 & rpi3b+ You can try A64 form olimex, also ok with ubuntu 64bit. And of course the rpi4. -- luigi