On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Otared Kavian wrote: > Hi all, > > Assume for some reason I want a section to be numbered in a particular > way: I thought the command resetnumber=yes would do that, but it seems that > I am wrong… or this option is now obsolete. > Can anyone have a look at the following example and give a hint? > > \starttext > > \section{Section 1} > \input ward > > \startsection[title={Section 1 again},resetnumber=yes] % Here I want again > the number 1 > \input ward > > \stopsection > > \setuphead[section][number=yes] > \section{Section 3} > \input ward > > \startsection[title={Section with no number},number=no] % Here I don't > want numbers > \input ward > \stopsection > > \stoptext > > Thanks in advance: OK > Hm , is it save to mix \section and \startsection ..\stopsection ? -- luigi