On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:24 PM, "H. Özoguz" wrote: > Is it possible to define an automatic replacement? > > I want to replace every > > اللَّـه > by > اللهِ > > First is a combination of letters, second is the correct arabic one-symbol > for the name "Allah". I know, I can do this in the editor, but would > helpful, if it is possible in the compiling. > > Huseyin > > \directlua{ local function replace_txt (buffer) buffer=string.gsub(buffer,"A","BB") return buffer end callback.register("process_input_buffer",replace_txt) } \starttext my text A \stoptext copied & pasted in real time at 16:04 on friday May 3 from the Hans's talk at bachotek 2013 about luatex and plain tex. Please test with your characters. -- luigi