* switching to a different math font (with alternatives) in the middle of document
@ 2012-05-10  0:25 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2012-05-10  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm just wonderding if there is a way to switch to an OpenType Math
font (referred to by name or filename, without any predefined
typescript) with some stylistic alternative in the middle of the
document, like in the LaTeX example:

running text ... \setmathfont[Scale=0.86,StylisticSet=4]{Lucida Bright
Math OT} $\mathcal{ABC XYZ}$~(StylisticSet=4) ...
running text ... \setmathfont{Asana Math} $\mathfrak{ABC XYZ\,abc xyz}$

or do I always need to provide a predefined typescript? How does one
switch between stylistic alternatives for math?

I have a problem with {\switchtobodyfont[asana] $\mathscript ABC
XYZ\,abc xyz$} and I also need to figure out how to get "math bold
italic sans serif greek alphabet". Any hints welcome.

Thank you,
    Mojca