On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM, Pavneet Arora wrote: > Exactly what I was thinking: > > pavneet@darjiling:~$ more .mailcap > application/pdf; evince %s > > I like evince because it also doesn't lock the PDF file, and > auto-refreshes the view when updated. It also has/can have a space > efficient toolbar structure, which works great on my little netbook: > Asus EEE 701 running Bodhi Linux off an SD card---my favourite writing > environment by far. So no wrapper needed except for first invocation > which puts evince in the background. > > My own work environment is a bit like an old-school IDE: > > - tmux with side-by-side panes for vim editing and document compilation. > - different tmux "windows" for different documents being worked on. > - evince on one of the adjacent workspace to preview. > to quickly switch back and forth from > edit-compile to test workspaces. > > Unfortunately my version of evince doesn't always print correctly a pdf made by context mkiv \starttext $3v$ \par $3\omega$ \stoptext When I do print->preview, the math is not shown, and nothing is printed. (okular is ok) -- luigi