On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Pavneet Arora wrote: > I am stuggling with getting ConTeXt to run from inside a php script > under Apache. First off, let me say that the installation works fine > from the command line as a logged in user. > > Initially, I tried to do it inline: > > cmd = ". /opt/context/tex/setuptex /opt/context/tex/setuptex; cd > $spool_dir; context $full_input_filename"; > system($cmd); > > which returns exit status 2, "Incorrect usage". > > Then I created a small bash script with the following lines: > > #!/usr/bin/env bash > > . /opt/context/tex/setuptex /opt/context/tex > context $1 > > When I trap the output, I get the following error in the log file: > > resolvers | caches | fatal error: there is no valid writable cache > path defined > > I also attempted this manually at a bash prompt resulting in the same > error: > > sudo -u www-data bash -c bin/proccontext.sh $FILENAME > > What would be the correct design pattern to invoke ConTeXt from a web > application? This is all under Ubuntu 14.04, BTW. > > advTHANKSance > > permissions ? -- luigi