On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Felix Ingram wrote: > Adding the \def\active{13} statement to the sources seems to fix > things for the time being. All of my graphics appear to have shifted > to the right by leftmarginwidth but I can correct for that. I believe > that someone else had a similar issue (Daniel Edwards in a mail sent > on 14 Jan 2012). > > Oh, and suffix={ --} no longer works for setupcaption but I can > survive without that for the moment. > You can try with this temporary patch \unprotect\def\c!suffixstopper{}\protect just in the beginning of you file -- luigi