2012/3/6 Pablo Rodríguez > On 05/03/12 15:12, luigi scarso wrote: > > 2012/3/4 Pablo Rodríguez > > If you allow me one more question: is showing the numbers on the same > > page they refer to beyond the limits of TeX/LuaTeX? > > > > Absolutely no. As Hans said, a quick/dirty trick is possible: just > > mark the object with \pagereference[]. The data is stored > > into the *tuc file, which can be read from the second pass. > > Luigi, I'm afraid it doesn't work as expected in the real file > > I'm not surprised.... > Lines are numbered there with [step=5]. So I get in headers only > actually numbered lines, although it header should contain the real line > numbers (even with the line number isn't shown on that line). > > How would it the the code in that case? (Sorry for asking this, but I'm > afraid I cannot code in lua [or in any other language].) > Many thanks for your help, > Do you have an example ? -- luigi