On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 12:00 AM Jean-Pierre Delange via ntg-context < ntg-context@ntg.nl> wrote: > Thomas, > Even if I am an occasional user of CTX (mainly class courses for beginners > and sophomore or by trying to write samples of what it is possible to > achieve with it), and if I think I am aware about what can do CTX or what > it cannot do, I didn't know that you wrote a wiki page on TEI-XML with > ConTeXt : even if I am interested by clever printing and issues with > multi-languages texts topics, I ignored your precious piece of work. I was > interested by the questions of Pr. Jürgen Hanneder, because even if I don't > know a word of Sanskrit, it is allways a true pain to begin with technical > requisits when your real job is to think about the problematic meaning of > ancients or less ancients texts. You precise clearly what I think about > University mores, and J. Hanneder tell us his problems, which all of us > know. > There are, for people who are working on Ancient Greek, Latin, Middle Age > texts or Sanskrit (or whatever) some commercial tools which seem do the > work : but technical efficiency asks allways money. I know of a company > that works for a publisher, whose service is to code some Perl with text > formatted in LaTeX and XML, in order to produce a display on screen and a > printout on paper, until the page which presents the cover of the book and > the summary of the contents, as well as its ISBN code, its price and the > quantity of books in stock. > quite old (2014), but perhaps still interesting: embedding of a tei-xml into a tagged pdf https://www.guitex.org/home/images/ArsTeXnica/AT018/teitagged.pdf -- luigi