On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Xan wrote: > Hi, > > I just want to know if there is any tool to convert a pdf (generated by > latex or context) to latex source or context source file. Does anyone have > got an experience on that? > > I'm thinking about two alternatives: > * libraries for reading like podofo and custom script for passing pdf > context (text) to context commands > * pass pdf to jpg, and apply http://detexify.kirelabs.org/**classify.htmlfor passing to tex symbols. > > For me it's vital to pass mathematical symbols like (\int) to tex symbol > and not like utf-8 symbols. > > Thanks a lot, > Xan. > > Have you seen the mudraw program of mupdf http://www.mupdf.com/ ? It has a -t switch that outputs txt and a -tt and -ttt switches that output xml. -- luigi